Sunday, September 03, 2006

More Margot

A quick followup to my post about Margot and the Nuclear So & Sos from the other day. Brad from the always excellent Bradley's Almanac stopped by to remind me that he is currently hosting an 9-song live set from the band's show in Boston back in May of this year. Check it out, because he'll probably take it down sometime in the next few days.

On a different note, I gotta decide whether to vegetate on the couch tonight or motivate my ass down to Pianos to see Forget Cassettes. Since Entourage is over, and The Wire hasn't started yet, consider me a probably.

Edited to add: Oh SNAP! TVLand is running a JEFFERSONS marathon through 6am on Tuesday morning. Decisions decisions..

Edited again: The Jeffersons and a bottle of Stoli Ohranj win. You knew they would.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home