Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bishop Allen Hitting Black Cat

So things will be quiet around here for the next few days, as I'm doing a bit of volunteer work with the Inaugural Committee. In fact, keep your eyes glued to the TV on Tuesday - I'm gonna be working up in the VIP area on the main presentation stand. I'll be a matter of yards away from Barack. Can't wait.

Anyway, before I disappear, I wanted to mention that Bishop Allen has announced a show at the Black Cat on Friday, March 13th. This will be part of the band's still to-be-announced full U.S. tour in March, and will be in conjunction with the band's still-untitled third LP.

Tickets go on sale this Friday (1/23) via Ticketmaster.

Edited to add: I had no idea that Justin was in a new movie called Let Them Chirp Awhile. Has anyone seen it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home