Thursday, December 04, 2008

Three Upcoming Shows of Note

So I just got back from Georgia... more on that later, after I sleep a bit and get caught up on some work.

But while I have a chance I wanted to mention three great shows coming up in the greater-DC area that I've been meaning to mention.

First up is a show this Sunday (12/7) featuring Ra Ra Riot, Princeton and Carlos, I'm Pregnant. The show is down in Fredericksburg at the Third Floor in Fredericksburg, but don't let a little extra driving keep you away from this show.

Second is the Federal Reserve's Third Annual Holiday Summit featuring Vandaveer, Laura Burhenn, These United States and more. The show is next Friday, 12/12 at, of course, the excellent Iota Club and Cafe in Arlington.

And, last but certainly not least, you can catch The Jet Age, The Kyle Sowashes and Greenland next Saturday (12/13) at Comet Ping Pong in DC. Rumor is that the Jet Age will be previewing a bunch of songs from their forthcoming third album, and if that's not enough to get you out... well... you can order some pizza.

More soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home