Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Song of the Day - "You Can Be Timeless"

So I've been seeing Jax mention L.A. band The Henry Clay People for a while, but for some reason never got around to checking out any of their music.

Then I noticed that the band is slated to play at the Black Cat on Thursday, March 12th with The Airborne Toxic Event and Alberta Cross, and I figured it was finally time to check them out.

Long story short, I really need to be listening to more bands that are mentioned on blogs I like.



Hear more over at the band's MySpace page. Their album, For Cheap or For Free is out now on Autumn Tone Records (i.e., the label owned by Justin of An Aquarium Drunkard).

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger JAX said...

This is true.... haha im really glad you like the tunes. they are without a doubt the best band in la right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home