Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DC Show Update

Wow, it's been a while since I've done one of these. I gotta admit, the music options in DC have been (and continue to be) pretty piss poor these days. I'm psyched for DBT, but that's really about it.

I'll update this list throughout the week with any additional shows. Updates will be in italics, and my own picks are in bold.

Oh, and while it was announced a while ago, I just discovered that Evan Dando and Vandaveer are playing Iota this coming Monday (12/22). I'll be out of town, which sucks, because that's a quality show right there.

9:30 Club
Mon., 2/2: The Pretenders
Wed., 2/4: Little Big Town (on sale 12/20)
Fri., 2/6: Big Head Todd and the Monsters (is this 1993?)
Fri., 2/20: Drive-By Truckers
Sat., 2/21: Drive-By Truckers

Sun., 2/22: Cute Is What We Aim For
Fri., 3/27: Primal Scream

Unless otherwise noted, all 9:30 Club shows go on sale tomorrow (Thu., 12/18) at 10am Eastern via Tickets.com.

Black Cat
Sat., 1/10: Pow Wow (Mary Timony) and guests (backstage)
Wed., 1/21: Mumiy Troll (backstage)
Sat., 2/28: Benjy Ferree, Tim Fite (mainstage)
Mon., 3/2: Blitzen Trapper, Alela Diane (mainstage)

All Black Cat shows go on sale on Friday (12/19) at 5pm Eastern via Ticketmaster.

DC9
Thu., 2/26: Witch (J Mascis' side band)

Tickets for the Witch show are on sale now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home