Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Catching Up With Internet Radio

So as you might have gleaned, I've been pretty well out of the loop for the past couple of months. Didn't talk much to friends or family, didn't read anything other than Five Thirty Eight, and didn't listen to a whole lot of music (our core group couldn't find much intersection between our music tastes). And I certainly didn't listen to any Internet radio, as much as it pained me to be away from WOXY.com.

So I'm just now getting a chance to check out all of the Internet radio in-studio performances that I missed. And there's a bunch of really good ones.

I'm looking forward to checking these out over the next couple days.

Alejandro Escovedo on The Current
Birdmonster on WOXY
Eef Barzelay on KEXP
The Magnetic Fields on The Current
Neil Halstead on KEXP
Okkervil River on KEXP
Ra Ra Riot on KEXP
Takka Takka on WOXY
Yeasayer on The Current

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home