Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another Short Campaign Break

So, umm, yeah. It looks like I'm driving down to the Atlanta area tomorrow (Decatur, to be exact) to help the Jim Martin Senate campaign for the next couple of weeks. No real idea what I'll be doing, or where I'll be staying, or what type of Internet access I'll have. But all I'm really doing right now is sending out resumes, and I can do that down there too, so why not?

Posts here will likely be light as a result. But I am gonna try to see some shows down there if I can, including this Saturday's Mary Weiss / Reigning Sound show. I've been wanting to catch RS for a while now, and I'm pretty excited about it.

Anyway, wish me luck. I haven't driven that far in a long, long time, and I don't know a soul in Atlanta anymore. So this could be pretty interesting. At least there's plenty of Waffle Houses in Atlanta, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home