Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Julie Ocean Playing With From The Jam Next Week!

Figured this post went well with my wrapup of the Weller show...

Think I mentioned this in one of my earlier DC Show Update posts, but From The Jam - the band featuring 2/3 of The Jam that doesn't include Paul Weller (i.e., Bruce Foxton and Rick Buckler) - is playing at the State Theatre in Falls Church next Wednesday night, 9/24.

I haven't seen these guys yet, but I've heard that they're fantastic. And you don't have to sit through jammy versions of new Paul Weller songs. You can listen for yourself over at the band's MySpace page.

Oh, and if that's not enough for you, DC's own Julie Ocean is opening the show. So you really have no excuse for not going (unless you're going to the Broken West show like me).

Buy tickets via the State Theatre's home page.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home