Thursday, September 04, 2008

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah Playing DC9 Twice

This is pretty odd, I must say... this was the biggest band in all of indie-dom just a year or two ago.

Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
Washington, DC
DC9
Two nights -- Wed. 9/24 and Tue. 10/14

Both shows go on sale tomorrow (9/5) at noon via eTix.

Unfortunately, both shows also are conflicts for me. The Broken West and Throw Me The Statue are at RnR Hotel on 9/24, and The Antlers are at Velvet Lounge on 10/14. I'll probably buy a 10/14 ticket, though, and see if I can hit both shows.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

velvet lounge has the antlers listed on 10/13 so you can go see everyone!

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Right you are. I even had the correct date in my upcoming concert list on the right. My bad. Good news, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home