Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The 90210 Live Blog

Well, not really... but some thoughts after the first few minutes.

(1) Who in the hell is Lori Laughlin sleeping with? How is she still acting? She seems to be in a new TV show every year, and they all suck. Not a good sign.

(2) Sadly, Jessica Walter (i.e., the actress formerly known as Lucille Bluth) is in this. I love her dearly, but I don't get good vibes here.

(3) Even worse, Tristan Wilds (i.e., the actor formerly known as Michael Lee on The Wire), is in this too. He was fantastic in The Wire, but I smell cheese already.

(4) Every white person on this show looks exactly the same.

(5) Joe E. Tata, seriously? Give me a break.

(6) This show is complete and utter garbage. I'd rather watch the RNC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home