Sunday, August 03, 2008

Qualified To Lead?

If you haven't seen it, this video is pretty astounding and important.

McCain's age has always been an easy target, even though there wasn't a whole lot to back up the idea that he was in any way losing his edge.

Well, now there's proof. Not only can he not remember a question he was asked just seconds before, but he also seems to be relying on some sort of computer to give him answers to questions during a press conference.

And we're supposed to believe that he can make hugely important decisions in a fast manner because.... ??

3 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, Blogger Reed said...

Honestly, I can't wait for the debates. I don't see how he performs even adequately. That is of course, unless the questions center on flag pins and who loves America more.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Steve said...

I already know his strategy. He'll answer every question with:

"My friends, this man's middle name is Hussein. That's not change we can believe in!"

I didn't use to hate this guy, but he's completely bought in to the Karl Rove strategy of misinformation and scare tactics. He kills me.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger JetAgeEric said...

I've written to the reporter (an old school mate) for her opinion, which she may not feel free to share. Hell, man, that could be me on stage on any given night. Still, he terrified me last time when I learned he still referred to the Vietnamese as "gooks" and his race to sell out to the psycho right only makes it worse. -E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home