Friday, August 29, 2008

Frightened Rabbit at RnR Hotel - CANCELED

Just noticed over at the RnR Hotel calendar that the Frightened Rabbit show scheduled for Monday, November 17th has been canceled.

I haven't seen an explanation yet, or info about rescheduling, but I'll post something as soon as I find it.

This disappoints me greatly.

Edited to add: I have no confirmation of this, but my current guess is that the band is going to get added to the 11/14 Spinto Band show at the Black Cat. They're opening for the Spinto Band throughout October, and it makes sense that they'd add on a few more dates as well.

1 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard a rumour that they've been asked to support death cab for cutie on their european tour. apparently dcfc are huge fans of fr. wonder if it's true ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home