Thursday, June 12, 2008

Steve Earle Playing Judson Memorial Church in NYC

You may remember the Judson Memorial Church from when Arcade Fire played there last year.

Well, now Steve Earle is getting into the "intimate church show" act as well with four shows at Judson Memorial in September -- specifically Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9/22-23 and 9/25-26. There's a pre-sale going on now.

I've got tickets for My Bloody Valentine at Roseland on that Tuesday and for Built to Spill/Dinosaur Jr./Meat Puppets at Terminal 5 on that Thursday. It would have been really convenient if Steve had scheduled a Wednesday show, but alas...

I'm still not sure where I'll be living in September. If I knew I were going to be back in NYC, I'd buy a Monday or Friday ticket. If I'm still in DC, it's a lot less likely that I'll be able to take yet another day off to spend in New York. I need some clarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home