Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Someone Didn't Sell Many Tickets

Just noticed this while I was checking the door time for tonight's Lightspeed Champion (and others) show at the Black Cat.
Tue June 3- At the band's request, tonight's show has been moved to the Backstage. ADAM GREEN, LIGHTSPEED CHAMPION, FLOWERS FOREVER $13 Adv/ $15 DOS Backstage 8:00
On one hand I'm kinda happy about this - I've still never been a show backstage, and I imagine that the smaller room will be better for Lightspeed Champion.

That said, I'm kind of surprised that Adam Green (the actual headliner) couldn't pull in a bigger crowd in light of the whole Juno thing. And I'm also disappointed that Lightspeed Champion hasn't made a significant enough impact to pull people out as well. They (he) do (does) have a few headlining shows in New York this week, but still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home