Sunday, April 27, 2008

This Week in DC

I've been meaning to start doing "week preview" posts for a while now, but like so many other things with this blog, I've been lazy and never gotten around to it. I figured now was as good a time as any to start.

Please note, though - this isn't a comprehensive list. It's merely a list of the shows around town that are either interesting to me or that I think will be interesting to some of you...

Shows I plan to attend are in bold.

Sunday, 4/27
Black Cat: Urge Overkill, Suffrajett
6th & I Synagogue: Elbow

Tuesday, 4/29
Black Cat: Tokyo Police Club, Smoosh, Meligrove Band
Iota: American Music Club

Thursday, 5/1
9:30 Club: RJD2
DC9: The Redwalls, Baby Teeth, Julie Ocean

Friday, 5/2
9:30 Club: Crowded House

Saturday, 5/3
Black Cat: Jukebox the Ghost, Travis Morrison Hellfighters, The XYZ Affair
RR Hotel: South, The Silver State, KI:Theory
Warner Theatre: The Kids In The Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home