Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Quick Links

A few interesting MP3s floating around the web today. Check 'em out:

Stereogum has an MP3 of Les Savy Fav covering Superchunk's "Precision Auto".

Pretty Much Amazing has the new Wilco song from the Hereos soundtrack - "Glad It's Over". As for me, I'm glad it was left off of Sky Blue Sky.

Sixeyes has a great live cut of Spoon's "Don't Make Me A Target" (as well as a bunch of other good stuff).

I Am Fuel, You Are Friends has The National covering Springsteen's "Mansion on the Hill".

And I've got a track off of the excellent new Little Ones EP called "Tallies". I was a little nervous how the EP would turn out, considering that I didn't love the new songs the band played when they were in DC last fall, but overall I think it's pretty great. Maybe not as good as the Sing Song EP, but not too far off. Go buy it here or here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home