Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Georgie James and Tereu Tereu, Together At Last

A quick heads up for those of you in the greater Washington, D.C. area this weekend (sadly, I'll be out of town) - you have two chances to catch two of my favorite local bands playing together. Specifically, Georgie James and Tereu Tereu.

On Saturday (4/5), the bands are playing here in D.C. on the Main Stage of the Black Cat along with Olivia & The Housemates. Tickets are still available for only $10.

On Sunday (4/6), they're playing in Fredericksburg, VA at The 3rd Floor with Carlos, I'm Pregnant! Tickets are only $5, and you can get more info here.

If you're any kind of actual music fan, you'll be at at least one of these shows.

4 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Carlos, I'm Pregnant" might be the worst band name I've ever heard.

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger JetAgeEric said...

Holy crap! I'm not any kind of musicn fan! How, then, to explain my love of music? :P -E

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger Steve said...

I left out the upside down exclamation point at the beginning of Carlos' name. Does that make it any cooler?

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Steve said...

PS: It's called PUFFERY, E!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home