Thursday, April 17, 2008

DC Show Update

Very slow week this week. So slow, in fact, that I think I'm only gonna list Rock and Roll Hotel shows. Unless you're really dying for information about the U.S. Air Guitar Championships being held at the 9:30 Club.

I didn't think so.

Rock and Roll Hotel
Thu., 6/5: Waco Brothers
Wed., 6/18: Centro-matic, The M's
Thu., 6/19: Johnathan Rice, Maria Taylor, Nik Freitas
Wed., 6/25: Times New Viking

Only The Waco Brothers and Jonathan Rice shows actually goes go on sale this week -- Friday at 10am at Ticket Alternative. The rest go on sale next Friday, 4/25.

Edited to add: One more good show, this one at the Black Cat backstage --

Sunday, 6/1: Headlights, The Submarines

Tickets on sale Friday at 5pm via Ticketmaster.

Headlights' latest album, "Some Racing, Some Stopping", has been on my "What I'm Listening To" list for a couple months now. I caught them at SXSW and am very much looking forward to seeing them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home