Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Julie Ocean Are Preparing To Rock You

It's been a while since I mentioned one of my favorite DC-area bands, Julie Ocean. The band has been out of the spotlight for the past few months working on their debut album. I'm told that the album is now done, and should be out sometime in the Spring. World domination should follow in the weeks and months thereafter.

The band has scheduled a couple DC-area dates over the next couple of months to prepare themselves for their coming onslaught of rock. If you're around, I highly recommend that you check them out. Oh, and they've also made a couple of songs from the new album available for download on their MySpace page, including one of my favorite tracks from the album, "My Revenge".

Julie Ocean, "My Revenge"

Julie Ocean dates
Thu., 3/6: Velvet Lounge, DC (with Screen Vinyl Image, The Sky Drops)
Sat., 4/5: Rock and Roll Hotel, DC (with The Dirtbombs and Kelley Stoltz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home