Monday, February 25, 2008

Human Giant @ Black Cat POSTPONED CANCELED

Just got a voicemail from the fine folks at Ticketmaster advising me that the March 5th Human Giant show at the Black Cat has been indefinitely postponed. If you have tickets to the show, you can either get a refund or hold onto your ticket for whenever the show is rescheduled. Since I plan on going whenever it is -- and I don't feel like forfeiting my Ticketmaster service fees -- I'm gonna hold onto my ticket.

I checked the Human Giant website and there's no mention of the postponement, the reason behind it, or whether it affects the rest of the tour or not. More info if and when I get it.

Edited to add: According to The Optimistic Curmudgeon, the reason is that Paul has a feature film role. And apparently they only plan to reschedule "some" dates. Arg. Maybe I will have to try to catch them at SXSW after all.

Edited again: Now Ticketmaster is saying that the entire tour has been canceled, and that refunds will be made automatically (less their fee, of course). This ain't cool, fellas.
MTV'S HUMAN GIANT TOUR was scheduled to take place on March 5th, 2008, unfortunately that event has been cancelled. You will receive an automatic credit back to your charge card minus the non-refundable processing fee of $1.00. All delivery fees are also non-refundable. If tickets were purchased at an Outlet or the box offices please contact them directly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home