Monday, February 18, 2008

The Frames Coming Back to the US?

I just noticed that The Frames are scheduled to play the Telluride Bluegrass Festival taking place in Telluride, Colorado from June 19th through June 22nd. Glen's Swell Season side project is also performing, as are Ani DiFranco, the Del McCoury Band, Brett Dennen, and many others. (Exactly what connection the Frames or Swell Season have to bluegrass I'm not sure, but whatever.)

I haven't seen any evidence that the band will be playing any other shows while in the US, but I'd have to guess that they're not coming all the way over to just for this one show. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes open.

3 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger solace said...

May 7th in Minneapolis
May 8th in Milwaukee
June 16th in Madison

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Awesome, thanks!

 
At 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lots more Swell Season tour dates listed here.
http://www.bumpershine.com/2008/02/21/glen-and-mar-to-perform-at-oscars-swell-season-tour-rcmh-show.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home