Monday, January 14, 2008

Reminder! Tereu Tereu Tonight @ Black Cat

Just a quick reminder that local(ish) boys Tereu Tereu are playing at the Black Cat tonight with Perfect Souvenir and The Bronze Episode. According to the Black Cat's site, show should start at 9pm.

In case you missed it last week, here's Tereu Tereu's brand new video for the song "Hoodwinked! (The Lion/Bear Song)":



Your friendly blogger will be in attendance. Actually, starting to suspect I'm developing a cold or flu or some sort of thing, so consider me iffy.

3 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Jumbo Slice said...

Did you make it to the show? I like what I've heard from these guys.

 
At 4:59 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Sadly I didn't. Turns out my cold is a nasal infection and it totally knocked me out.

Have you heard the Split EP they did with The Light Footwork? It's quite good. Plus, I've noticed some mentions online that the Tereu boys are tight with a couple of Dismemberment Plan guys (incl. Travis), so that's a pretty damn fine endorsement in my book.

Anyway, no way I'm missing them next time.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Jumbo Slice said...

I've heard the EP. I like it. Tereu Tereu went to Mary Washington, just like Eric & Jason from the D-Plan, and myself (over 10 years ago). In fact, I was just emailing Eric about the two shows they played in the basement of my house. One was a toga party. I'm pissed I didn't take pictures of them playing in togas.

Anyway, next time Tereu Tereu plays I'll make sure DC Rock Club is there to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home