Thursday, January 31, 2008

Ra Ra Riot and The Whigs on WOXY

I completely forgot that Ra Ra Riot was performing a special, extended Lounge Act for WOXY.com last night. Good thing WOXY makes MP3s available of all of its Lounge Acts. Head over to the Lounge Act archive to download the band's eight song set. I know what I'll be doing this afternoon.

In other Lounge Act news, The Whigs will be stopping by the WOXY studios for a session next Thursday, February 7th, at 4pm. Awesome.

Current WOXY Lounge Act Schedule
2/7: The Whigs (4pm)
2/18: Soft (12pm)
2/27: Say Hi (4pm)
2/29: Hotpipes (3pm)
3/20: Mussels (4pm)
4/28: Finest Dearest (1pm)

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm troubled by the lack of Britney Spears coverage on this blog. I realize this has nothing to do with Ra Ra Riot or The Whigs, but I wasn't sure where else to go to air my concern.

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Out of respect for Ms. Spears' privacy and the personal battle that she is fighting right now, we at Baby, You Got a Stew Goin'! are respectfully remaining silent on this topic. We wish Ms. Spears nothing but the best and a rapid recovery. We look forward to a time when the focus on this young woman can return to her lip-syncing and lesbian-tongue-kissing antics rather than her personal demons and struggles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home