Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Posies Playing 20th Anniversary Shows

I hadn't heard anything about this... One of my all-time favorite bands, The Posies, is playing four shows in May to commemorate their twentieth anniversary.

Sadly, all four shows are about 3,000 miles from where I live. D'oh.

Posies 20th Anniversary Shows
May 14 The Posies 20th Anniversary Shows, @ Hell's Kitchen, Tacoma WA USA
May 15 The Posies 20th Anniversary Shows, @ Winterland, Bremerton WA USA
May 16 The Posies 20th Anniversary Shows, @ Dante's, Portland OR USA
May 17 The Posies 20th Anniversary Shows, @ Neumos, Seattle WA USA

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Odd that none of them are in Bellingham (their hometown), but very cool nonetheless. Yet another reason to live in Seattle....

 
At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know...I've seen more than my share of drunken, under-rehearsed Posies shows in the last few years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home