Friday, December 14, 2007

Vampire Weekend in DC - On Sale Now

It's not often that a show gets announced for D.C. and goes on sale the same day. But that's exactly what happened with the Vampire Weekend show at Rock and Roll Hotel scheduled for Wednesday, February 6th. The site has been on the band's website for a few weeks (or so I'm told), but there has been no mention of it on the Rock and Roll Hotel site before today. Then, suddenly, it popped up, and it's on sale.

Go here to buy a ticket.

I'm not as big of a fan of the band as a lot of people, but I'm definitely going to this. It's sort of an unwritten rule for bloggers. Thou must see Vampire Weekend, Tapes n' Tapes and Clap Your Hands Say Yeah. I haven't seen TnT yet, so I need to go to this one to keep my blogger credentials.

PS: There's no question in my mind that this will sell out, so if you're thinking of going, you really ought to buy a ticket now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home