Monday, December 17, 2007

My Best of 2007 (Wrapup)

In case you don't want to have to sift through all five of my posts, here's my Top 25 albums in one easy bunch.

My Top 25 of 2007

25. Shout Out Louds, Our Ill Wills
24. Bottomless Pit, Hammer of the Gods
23. Thurston Moore, Trees Outside the Academy
22. The Mendoza Line, 30 Year Low
21. Wheat, Every Day I Said a Prayer for Kathy and Made a One Inch Square
20. Jason Isbell, Sirens of the Ditch
19. Blonde Redhead, 23
18. You Am I, Convicts
17. Dinosaur Jr., Beyond
16. Wilco, Sky Blue Sky
15. Josh Ritter, The Historical Conquests of...
14. The National Lights, The Dead Will Walk, Dear
13. Babyshambles, Shotter's Nation
12. The Apples In Stereo, New Magnetic Wonder
11. Vandaveer, Grace and Speed
10. Okkervil River, The Stage Names
9. Parts and Labor, Mapmaker
8. Rogue Wave, Asleep at Heaven's Gate
7. Dead Confederate, Dead Confederate EP
6. The Broken West, I Can't Go On I'll Go On
5. Wussy, Left For Dead
4. Earlimart, Mentor Tormentor
3. Nothington, All In
2. The Antlers, In the Attic of the Universe
1. The National, Boxer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home