Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jackass 2.5

Lord only knows why I love Jackass so much, but there's no denying it -- I love me some adolescent macho stupidity.

So I was thrilled to see in The Hollywood Reporter that a new Jackass movie is due out next Wednesday.

But don't go rushing to your local theater to start lining up for tickets just yet. The new movie, which runs for a svelte 64 minutes, is being offered online for free for two weeks starting on Wed., December 19th at blockbuster.jackassworld.com. After the initial two week period, the movie will move to pay-per-view platforms, including iTunes and DVD. I know what I'll be doing at home over Christmas.

And, if that weren't enough, the Jackass gang are going to be using the new jackassworld.com site as a permanent home for new content going forward.

I guess the failure of The Dukes of Hazzard, The Ringer, and Johnny Knoxville's other "acting" gigs is our gain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home