Thursday, December 20, 2007

Short Break

Taking a short break from the blog due to a death in the family and the impending Christmas holiday (always a good combo).

So no full "DC Show Update" this week, though you should note that 9:30 Club tix for Marah, Jason Isbell, The Pogues and Liars (separate shows, of course) went on sale today. Also Vandaveer has a January 15th show at the Black Cat, and Jens Lenkman has an April 2nd Black Cat show (both on sale tomorrow).

Finally, I think I was a bit premature in posting my "Best Books" list -- I finished Cormac McCarthy's The Road today, and it was spectacular. Depressing and scary as hell, but spectacular. And contrary to my earlier position, I started my 4th Haruki Murakami book, Norwegian Wood. I'm gonna run out of books of his to read soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home