Friday, November 23, 2007

Teenage Fanclub in Sweden, 7/5/05

If you're not checking out Nargothebort's Deviant Subculture regularly, you're missing some fantastic live bootlegs. They post anywhere from one to ten shows a day, ranging from the Beatles to Bob Dylan to the dB's to R.E.M. to Springsteen, and everywhere in between. Excellent stuff.

One of my favorite shows they've posted recently is a Teenage Fanclub set from Sweden in 2005. I saw the band do two shows at Bowery Ballroom that summer (two of the best shows I've seen this decade), and while I'd still love to get copies of those shows at some point, this one will do just fine. Check it out:

Part One
"Near You"
"Start Again"
"About You"
"It's All In My Mind"
"Nowhere"
"Mellow Doubt"
"I Need Direction"

Part Two can be found over at my other blog.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this and the link to NDS.

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this. I love the Fannies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home