Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SXSW Speculation Begins... Now!

I just saw what I think is my first solid lead on a band playing the upcoming South by Southwest festival in Austin... Wussy.

According to the band's website, the band will be playing SXSW and then immediately hitting the road for their first East Coast tour since 2006. Still no firm dates/locations yet, but I'll post when I see them.

So, now that we've got our first confirmed SXSW participant, I guess it's fair game to start speculating who else will be on the list. Presumably SXSW "acceptances" have started going out, so we should be seeing more and more bands listing Austin dates in the near future. I'll keep my eyes open, and will probably start some sort of list of another listing what I find. Feel free to drop any news/info in the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home