Wednesday, November 28, 2007

DC Concert Update

Ah, there it is... Early 2008 is finally starting to fill out a bit.

As always, I'll add new shows if and when they're announced. Updates will be in italics.

9:30 Club
Thu., 1/10: Killswitch Engage, Dillinger Escape Plan, Everytime I Die
Tue., 1/15: Editors, Hot Hot Heat, Louis XIV
Wed., 1/16: Blonde Redhead, School of Seven Bells

9:30 Club tickets go on sale via Tickets.com tomorrow at 10am.

Black Cat
Mon., 1/14: Tereu Tereu, Perfect Souvenir, The Bronze Episode
Mon., 1/21: The Birthday Massacre, Schoolyard Heroes, Creature Feature
Sun., 1/27: The Max Levine Ensemble (CD release), Pink Razors, Turboslut
Thu., 2/7: The Loved Ones, Gaslight Anthem, The Ergs
Wed., 2/27: Dean and Britta, Keren Ann

Black Cat tickets go on sale via Ticketmaster on Friday at 5pm.

A quick note -- I just recently got turned on to Tereu Tereu, and am really liking what I'm hearing. I'll post something from them soon. I also saw that they're playing at Murky Coffee in Arlington on Saturday. Considering that I spend much of my waking life at Murky these days, I think I just might have to stop by...

Ram's Head Live (Baltimore)
Sat., 4/26/08: Ministry, Meshuggah, Hemlock

Rock and Roll Hotel
Thu., 1/17: The Rosebuds
Sun., 1/27: Bedouin Soundclash, Westbound Train, Beat Union
Tue., 2/26: St. Vincent, Foreign Born

Rock and Roll Hotel tickets go on sale on Friday at 10am via Ticket Alternative, except for the St. Vincent show, which goes on sale on Friday, 12/7 at 10am.

The Barns at Wolf Trap
Sat., 2/2/08: Jeff Daniels (two shows) (ed: really?)
Thu., 2/21/08: John Waite (ed: I was just wondering what happened to him. seriously.)
Sun., 4/6/08: Chris Hillman & Herb Pedersen
Thu., 4/10/08: Roger McGuinn

Wolf Trap tickets are available here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home