Monday, November 26, 2007

Curb Your Enthusiam Finale

So I'm a little behind, but I finally watched the season (series?) finale of Curb Your Enthusiam last night, and I gotta say... it was completely and utterly brilliant.

I've had serious problems with the show over the years, primarily due to its tendency to use unbelievably unrealistic situations or misunderstandings as a basis for its storytelling, as well as it's over-reliance on the "everyone gangs up on Larry" plot device.

But I gotta say - the last minute or so had me laughing as hard as anything I've seen in a long time. Somehow it all just fit perfectly, and makes you wonder if this is (or should be) the way the show ends.

If you're not familiar with the show, this may not mean as much to you, but man... I think it's great.



Chuck Norris approved.

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was laugh out loud funny. It reminded me of my romance with the young lady I met at the WhiteHouse. Now all I need are some music recommendations.

Perry Bucket

 

Post a Comment

<< Home