Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stream Josh Ritter at NPR

Josh Ritter's show from the 9:30 Club in D.C. from this past Tuesday night is now streaming at NPR. Addionally, you can also sign up for NPR's All Songs Considered podcast to get the entire show as a podcast.

Gotta say... I'm about 3 songs in right now, and I'm really starting to wish I'd gone to this show the other night. Anders Parker was good, but I'm pretty convinced that Ritter's latest album, The Historical Conquests of Josh Ritter, is going to end up on my year-end Top 10 list, and it sounds like the show was great. Next time, I guess.

Err.. hold on a second, Professor. I just hit the 15-minute mark, and NPR's audio is all screwed up. The show essentially starts over again, makes you listen to more of Bob Boylan (who may be the most annoying, un-knowledgeable person to ever host a radio series), and then seems to jump around a few times over the next couple of minutes. I'm confused.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home