Thursday, October 25, 2007

Mo' Better Metal

I've seriously watched that Twister Sister video like five times this afternoon. It got me thinking about a lot of the other "metal" bands (whether Twisted Sister should be considered "metal" or not is another issue for another day) I used to listen to as a teen. And it got me clicking around YouTube looking for some of my old favorites.

I was always taught to share as a child, so I figured I'd share some of the best with you. Enjoy. I know you will.

Anthrax, "Antisocial"


Iron Maiden, "Can I Play With Madness"


Megadeth, "Holy Wars"


Metallica, "Welcome Home (Sanitarium)" (fan-video)


Nuclear Assault, "Brainwashed"


Pantera, "Cemetery Gates"


Suicidal Tendencies, "You Can't Bring Me Down"


Testament, "Souls of Black"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home