Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hot Water Music Reforms

This is a couple days old already, but I completely forgot to post about it... PunkNews.org is reporting that legendary hardcore band Hot Water Music is reforming.

You may recall that the band broke up in May of 2006, with three of the members going on to form The Draft, and fourth member (and co-lead vocalist) Chuck Ragan going solo. I was a big fan of the Draft's debut LP, In A Million Pieces (Epitaph), but still haven't had a chance to hear any of Chuck's solo material. And, since I'm missing Chuck's show at the Black Cat on Friday, November 30th (same night as Ra Ra Riot), I may not have a chance to for a while. And I'm just fine with that, if it means we get to see HWM.

Can I be the first to suggest a Hot Water Music / Nothington tour? Who's with me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home