Monday, October 15, 2007

Doings on the Internets

Just noticed this over at Fred Wilson's blog. Apparently The Hype Machine is about to do a site re-launch, but won't actually pull the trigger until there are 10,000 people on the site at the same time. As I write, they're up to 882. Seems kinda silly, but I am interested to see what they have in store for us with the new site. So get over there now, and keep the window open in the background of your browser.

Oh, and while you're opening new browsers, point your browser here for a quick second (watch the URL line). Been meaning to this for a while. Now I just need to figure out the specifics of how I want to handle the transition, and whether I want to stick with Blogger, or move to Word Press or TypePad. Frankly, I've had nothing but headaches running my other blog on Word Press, but it is significantly more expandable than Blogger... we'll see.

More Internets announcements coming very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home