Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Comedy Night in D.C.

No pictures from tonight's Comedians of Comedy show. I was too far from the stage and didn't feel like being the only person to use a flash. Oh well.

Anyway, the show was excellent as always. I discovered that the touring lineup is only about 1/2 the size of the lineup that plays the NYC shows -- it's just Oswalt, Posehn, Mirman and Bamford, whereas NYC both last year and this year got David Cross, Jon Glaser and Jon Benjamin. (NYC also got Aziz Ansari and John Mulaney this year, the latter of whom was supposedly excellent.)

Who knows, but if things fall into place, maybe I'll be back in New York for next year's edition (if there is one).

Since I don't have pictures for you, I figured I needed to get some sort of media for you lest you starve of sensory input. Here's a recent podcast that Daniel Kitson put up on his site. It's a recording of part of his 2005 Stories for the Wobbly Hearted show. Be sure to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home