Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Catch The Jet Age Next Week

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I had discovered The Jet Age in my early attempts to learn more about the D.C. music scene. Since then, I've really gotten into their last album Breathless, however I haven't yet had an opportunity to catch them live. That's about to change.

The band has just added a new show next Friday, October 19th, with Bellman Barker at the Quarry House in Silver Spring. I'd actually just recently started to notice Bellman Barker's name around, and I really like what I've heard over at their MySpace page (especially the Belle and Sebastian-esque "Molly Maroon".) So this should be a great excuse to catch two great DC-area bands at the same time.

If you can't make it, you can still catch The Jet Age opening for David Kilgour at DC9 on November 14th, and you can catch Bellman Barker at a bunch of upcoming dates. For my New York folks, be sure to catch the band at Pianos on October 22nd.

2 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Borrego said...

What's there web page?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger JetAgeEric said...

www.thejetage.net.

Thanks for the shout out, Steve! -E

 

Post a Comment

<< Home