Sunday, October 07, 2007

Bloc Party, "Flux"

This has been posted around a few other sites already, but I finally got around to watching it this morning. Bloc Party debuted a new song called "Flux" this week while in New York. I actually (accidentally) caught the band performing the show on Conan O'Brien and liked it. Listening to it again, I like it even more. It's got more of the driving rhythm that I loved from Silent Alarm and that was largely missing from A Weekend in the City (an album I haven't listen to since March or so).

Anyway, here's video of the band performing the song from the Theater at Madison Square Garden. I've never seen a show in the Theater, although we did have our law school graduation ceremony there, so it's kind of odd to think of rock bands in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home