Thursday, September 27, 2007

Watch Saturday Night Live on October 6th

Join me in watching, or more likely Tivo'ing, Saturday Night Live on October 6th.

Why? The show will be hosted by the hilarious Seth Rogen and will feature a musical performance by Spoon.

Yep, you read that correctly. Spoon will be the second Merge Records artist to play the show (following Arcade Fire), and is yet another sign of the impending apocalypse. Next thing you know I'll be standing next to 11-year-olds and their moms at The Thermals show at the Black Cat in November. (Well, if they're hot moms, then I guess that's cool.)

This will be the first time I've intentionally watched any portion of Saturday Night Live since sometime in the mid-90's.

(Thanks to Kingblind for the heads up!)

3 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger Spanco said...

Its really a great comedy show. There are a lot of comedy show but this show is very comedy and it looks some reality in some Saturday Night Live Episodes. So forget everything and watch this comedy show.

 
At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must say that this is one of the most Popular TV Shows of television. I love this show very much.

 
At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its lovely show to watch. I really love to Watch TV Shows Online. I must say that this is Full of entertaining show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home