Wednesday, September 12, 2007

These Diamonds Will Kill You

Despite the fact that he's 250 or so miles north of D.C., Brooklyn Vegan has news about a couple of very dangerous shows coming to our area.

First up is My Brightest Diamond and Tim Fite at Iota on Friday, November 16th. To say I'm not a fan of My Brightest Diamond is putting it nicely. The few songs I've heard have made me crave a quick death.

Speaking of which, Brooklyn Vegan also reports that the man who would be happy to bring me that quick death, King Diamond, will be playing several shows in driving distance of DC next spring. Specifically, he'll be in Springfield, VA at Jaxx on March 29th and the Trocadero in Philly on March 30th. Seriously, though, how can he NOT be playing Ram's Head Live! in Baltimore? If it's good enough for Tesla, Kix, Puddle of Mudd and Boyz II Men, surely it's good enough for the King.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home