Friday, September 28, 2007

Skipping Glen/Marketa

So I underestimated (or, as our President would say, "misunderestimated") exactly how much Swell Season tickets would cost. I guessed $50 after service fees. It's actually $52 after service fees. And Lincoln Theatre is general admission, meaning that for $52 I still have to show up when doors open if I want to avoid the possibility of getting stuck in the back.

Umm, no thanks.

I might have paid $52 for a seat nice and close to center stage, but even that would have been a close call. But, really, $52 to see the same 15 songs these two have been playing for a year and a half now?

I love ya, Glen, but this show is a complete and utter rip-off.

1 Comments:

At 12:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Twas worth 10 times the price. I'm sorry you missed out on it. This was better than a new car - it was the concert of a lifetime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home