Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Spinner Album Streams

Spinner has added a few more interesting streams to their lineup for this week. I've been wanting to hear the Thurston Moore and A-Sides albums, so I'm pretty happy about those. As for Les Savy Fav, well, I'm linking it because I know a lot of you folks out there like them, but I swear to Zeus that I will never, ever, ever post a picture of that shirtless freak.

The A-Sides, Silver Storms
Les Savy Fav, Let's Stay Friends
Thurston Moore, Trees Outside the Academy

Don't forget that Thurston is playing the Rock and Roll Hotel here in DC on Saturday 9/29. The A-Sides are at the Black Cat opening for Say Hi To Your Mom (I don't care if they changed their name to Say Hi, I'm gonna keep using the full name as punishment to them for ever using it in the first place) on Tuesday 10/30. Les Savy Fav have no DC dates at the moment, though they do have three NYC shows over the next few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home