Wednesday, September 26, 2007

D.C. Concert Update

There's a lot of new shows this week, though unfortunately only a couple of them are interesting (to me, at least).

Before I get to the list, though, I wanted to point out a show I just discovered a few minutes ago - Vandaveer is playing tomorrow night (Thurs. 9/27) at the Urban Outfitters in Georgetown at 7pm. I'm going to try to make it, if I can, before the Magnolia Electric Co. show at the Black Cat.

On to the listings:

Rock and Roll Hotel (all on sale Fri. 9/28 at 10am
Mon. 11/5: The Warlocks and Darker My Love (DML were one of my favorite discoveries at last year's CMJ. Kind of a more shoegazey Mudhoney.)
Thurs., 11/8: Juliet and the Licks, Scissors for Lefty (yep, that's Juliette Lewis' band)
Tues., 11/20: Black Dice

Black Cat (all on sale Fri. 9/28)
Sun., 10/14: The Alphabetical Order (CD release party), Red Racer
Tues., 10/16: Screen Vinyl Image, Ceremony (CD release party)
Sun., 10/28: Van Hunt
Sun., 11/18: Chrisette Michele, Keite Young

9:30 Club (all on sale Thurs. 9/29 at 10am)
Thurs., 11/1: Pepper (??)
Fri., 11/2: Band of Horses (late show)
Sat., 11/3: Koop (??)
Mon., 11/5: Colbie Caillat and Brett Dennen (??)
Tues., 11/13: Against Me!, Sage Francis, World Inferno Friendship Society

Iota (all tickets at door)
Tues., 10/23: J Roddy Walston and the Business

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home