Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Weekly 9:30 Club Update

I'm starting to get the impression that the 9:30 Club announces the majority of their shows on Wednesday afternoons, as a bunch of shows just appeared on their calendar this afternoon. I'm listing everything, even though I don't know a few of the bands (Blaqk Audio) and couldn't care about some others (Cannibal Corpse). The ones I may go to are in bold. I can't decide about Cold War Kids. I've never really gotten into them, but I've heard they put on a good live show. We'll see.

All shows go on sale this Thursday, 8/23 at 10am. Still no word when that October 14th Bad Religion show goes on sale.

Sat., 9/8: Blaqk Audio
Fri., 9/28: Animal Collective
Mon., 10/1: Matt Pond PA
Thurs., 10/2: Jose Gonzalez
Wed., 10/3: Cannibal Corpse with Goatwhore (simply awesome name)
Tues., 10/16: Circa Survive
Sun., 11/4: Keller Williams @ the WMDs
Tues., 11/20: Hold Steady and Art Brut (don't forget the pre-sale)
Tues., 11/27: Cold War Kids

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home