Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ted Leo Touring Again

Even though I missed both Ted Leo and The Thermals this past weekend in New York, it looks like I'm going to get a chance to see both of them soon. As I mentioned yesterday, the Thermals are due to play the Black Cat on Saturday, November 3rd.

Now it appears that Ted Leo is going to be coming back to the East Coast a few weeks later. I just saw that Ted is scheduled to play Webster Hall in NYC on December 5th. Tickets are on sale for the very odd price of $19.99. Has live music become a commodity like gasoline?

Digging around Ticketmaster, it appears that Ted also has a Philly date scheduled for December 6th at the Starlight Ballroom (on sale here).

Come on Ted, give us a D.C. show. December 7th is open on my calendar.

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

See that Dave is leaving the band? McCarren was apparently his last show. Truly sucks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home