Monday, July 09, 2007

Siren Schedule Is Out

If I go, and that's big if, my day would likely look like this:

1pm - Twilight Sad (partial set)
1:30pm - White Rabbits (partial set)
2:30pm - Elvis Perkins
3:30pm - Detroit Cobras (partial set)
4:00pm - Black Lips (partial set, primarily to avoid Lavender Diamond)
5:00pm - We Are Scientists (I guess, not a fan really)
6:30pm - Voxtrot
7:30pm / 8:00pm - either New York Dolls or Cursive, dunno

bold signifies bands that might convince me to attend

(Thanks to Chris for the heads up on the schedule.)

2 Comments:

At 6:53 PM, Blogger Battering Room said...

Just like Man Man last year, Matt & Kim will be the highlight of this year's Siren.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Another band that I haven't really listened to for one reason or another. Gotta check them out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home