Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Official ACL Fest After-Shows

The Austin City Limits Festival has announced its official lineup of "after-shows" for this year. I'm happy to see that Wilco isn't on the list. Otherwise, I'd be pretty upset that I'm not going. The full list can be found here. Here are the shows that interest me.

After-Shows
Thurs., 9/13: Spoon with Sound Team @ La Zona Rosa
Fri., 9/14: Paolo Nutini and Peter, Bjorn and John @ Stubb's (outside)
Sat., 9/17: Queens of the Stone Age @ La Zona Rosa
Sat., 9/17: Heartless Bastards @ The Parish
Sat. 9/17: Blonde Redhead and The National @ Emo's
Sun., 9/16: Common @ La Zona Rosa
Sun., 9/16: White Stripes @ Stubb's (outside)
Sun., 9/16: Dr. Dog @ Stubb's (inside)
Mon., 9/17: Yo La Tengo @ The Parish (note: why on Monday?)

Clearly the best show (IMO) is that Blonde Redhead/National show at Emo's. Still not enough to get me to go hang out in a 95 degree, shade-less park for 3 days, but close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home