Monday, July 23, 2007

New Wussy Album on August 28th

Awesome news - the new Wussy album, entitled Left for Dead, will be getting a national release on August 28th. For those of you in the greater Cincinnati area, the album will actually be getting an early release (via Shake It Records, I assume), as well as a release party at the Northside Tavern on August 17th.

I was lucky enough to actually be in Shake It Records in June at the exact moment (no joke) that Chuck dropped the album off for the Shake It guys to listen to. They put it on the store's stereo, and I managed to listen to about 1/2 of the album while shopping. What I heard was fantastic, and I can't wait to hear the rest.

Upcoming Wussy dates
Fri., 8/3: WOXY.com Lounge Act
Fri., 8/3: Southgate House
Fri., 8/17: Northside Tavern (CD Release!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home