Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Antlers Playing Union Hall on 7/16

I've now missed three different chances to catch The Antlers live (once solo, twice full-band) over the last month or so. Granted, I had tickets to see Silversun Pickups one night, and I was out of town for the most recent show, but still... I have no excuse for not catching this band yet. Their latest CD, In The Attic Of The Universe, is still in constant rotation here at the home office, and has even started making the rounds with my 18-year-old brother and his friends in Cincinnati. These guys are gonna be big. Hear me now and believe me later.

Anyway, I just saw on the band's website that they're playing at Union Hall in Brooklyn on Monday, July 16th with Je Suis France and Overlord. Consider me there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home